Conference “Plants in Changing Environment”, organized by the Slovenian Society of Plant Biology, will be held at Department of Biology, Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana (2 km from Ljubljana city centre), Slovenia from 15 – 16 September 2022. The scientific program of the Conference will include invited lectures, short oral presentations and poster presentations. The official language of the Conference will be English.
The main topics of the Conference will cover various aspects of plant interactions with their environment from molecular and cell biology, morphology, physiology biotechnology, ecology and others, organized in the following sections:
- Applied plant biology research and agronomy applications
- Plant metabolism, structure and function
- Plants interactions with other organisms
- Natural ecosystems in changing environment
Department of Biology, Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana
Večna pot 111, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
We recommend staying in Ljubljana, the venue can be easily reached by car, public transportation, or on foot.
CONFIRMED INVITED SPEAKERS
- Alessandra di Francesco, University of Udine, Italy
- Kristina Gruden, National Institute of Biology, Slovenia
- Boris Lazarević, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Sarah Lebeis, Michigan State University, USA
- Mario Pezotti, University of Verona, Italy
- Maria José Pozo, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas: Granada, Spain
- Silvio Schüler, Federal Research and Training Centre for Forests, Natural Hazards and Landscape (BFW), Austria
- Edith Stabentheiner, University of Graz, Austria
- Saša Širca, Agricultural Institute of Slovenia, Slovenia
- Katarina Vogel Mikuš, University of Ljubljana, Biotechnical Faculty, Slovenia
- Marjana Westergren, Slovenian Forestry Institute, Slovenia
Printed posters will be on display in the hall outside the lecture room throughout the conference. Posters should be in portrait orientation with approximate dimensions of 80 cm x 100 cm (+/- 10 cm in any dimension).
|Early bird (before June 15, 2022) for members of Slovenian Society of Plant Biology||180 EUR|
|Early bird (before June 15, 2022) for non-members||200 EUR|
|Full registration fee (after June 15, 2022)||250 EUR|
|PhD students||150 EUR|
|BSc and MSc students (with proof of enrolment)||Free|
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Please register using the form below. You will receive payment info by email in the following days.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED!
All abstracts, formatted as the template below (not exceeding 1 page) should be submitted to email@example.com before June 30.
Špela BAEBLER (National Institute of Biology) – Chair
Tine GREBENC (Slovenian Forestry Institute)
Aleš KLADNIK (Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana)
Marina DERMASTIA (National Institute of Biology)
Matevž LIKAR (Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana)
Andreja URBANEK KRAJNC (Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciences, University of Maribor)
Jaka RAZINGER (Agricultural Institute of Slovenia)
Eva PRAPROTNIK (Agricultural Institute of Slovenia)