Conference “Plants in Changing Environment”, organized by the Slovenian Society of Plant Biology, will be held at the Jable castle in Loka pri Mengšu (20 km from Ljubljana city centre), Slovenia from 15 – 16 September 2022. The scientific program of the Conference will include invited lectures, short oral presentations and e-poster presentations. The official language of the Conference will be English.
The main topics of the Conference will cover various aspects of plant interactions with their environment from molecular and cell biology, morphology, physiology biotechnology, ecology and others.
There are a few accommodation options close to the venue. We recommend staying in Ljubljana as we will provide transportation between the city center and the venue.
CONFIRMED INVITED SPEAKERS
- Alessandra di Francesco, University of Udine, Italy
- Kristina Gruden, National Institute of Biology, Slovenia
- Boris Lazarević, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Sarah Lebeis, Michigan State University, USA
- Mario Pezotti, University of Verona, Italy
- Maria José Pozo, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas: Granada, Spain
- Silvio Schüler, Federal Research and Training Centre for Forests, Natural Hazards and Landscape (BFW), Austria
- Edith Stabentheiner, University of Graz, Austria
- Saša Širca, Agricultural Institute of Slovenia, Slovenia
- Katarina Vogel Mikuš, University of Ljubljana, Biotechnical Faculty, Slovenia
- Marjana Westergren, Slovenian Forestry Institute, Slovenia
- June 15, 2022 – Early bird registration fee payment
- June 30, 2022 – Abstract submission
- September 12, 2022 – E-poster submission
|Early bird (before June 15, 2022) for members of Slovenian Society of Plant Biology||180 EUR|
|Early bird (before June 15, 2022) for non-members||200 EUR|
|Full registration fee (after June 15, 2022)||250 EUR|
|PhD students||150 EUR|
|BSc and MSc students (with proof of enrolment)||Free|
Please register using the form below
All abstracts, formatted as the template below (not exceeding 1 page) should be submitted to email@example.com before June 30.
Špela BAEBLER (National Institute of Biology) – Chair
Tine GREBENC (Slovenian Forestry Institute)
Aleš KLADNIK (Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana)
Marina DERMASTIA (National Institute of Biology)
Matevž LIKAR (Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana)
Andreja URBANEK KRAJNC (Faculty of Agriculture and Life Sciences, University of Maribor)
Jaka RAZINGER (Agricultural Institute of Slovenia)
Eva PRAPROTNIK (Agricultural Institute of Slovenia)